Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Restaurant Recommendations in the Smoky Mountains
After dining in the most of the major restaurants in the Smoky Mountain area, there's no doubt we have some of the best restaurants in the South! I recommend a Top 10 list but its just my opinion, and there are many other fine restaurants to try out on your next return visit to the Smokies!
1. Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant (Sevierville)
2. Cherokee Grill (Gatlinburg)
3. Old Mill Restaurant (Historic Landmark In Pigeon Forge)
4. Peddler Steakhouse (on the Little Pigeon River in Gatlinburg)
5. Little Toyko Hibachi Grill & Sushi (Pigeon Forge)
6. Best Italian Cafe & Grill (Gatlinburg)
7. Pancake Pantry (Gatlinburg)
8. Calhoun's BBQ (Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg)
9. Bullfish Grill (Pigeon Forge)
10. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek (Ski Mountain/Gatlinburg)
You will have an enjoyable experience with a delicious meal at any of these locations. I promise you will love their cuisine for a special romantic date, family night out, or a holiday gathering. So bon appetit!