Gatlinburg, Tennessee is a photogenic village that serves as Gateway to the Smoky Mountain National Park. You will love how quaint and charming it is for a family getaway. I recommend many of the restaurants, ice cream, and fudge shops along the Parkway. The Little Pigeon River flows just beside the Parkway, all the way into the National Park. Although you may be staying in a log cabin rental with its own kitchen or outdoor grill, its nice to enjoy a few meals out with the family with your here in the Smokies. By the way, Acorn Cabin Rentals and Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals have mountain cabin rentals in Gatlinburg, within walking distance of Downtown Gatlinburg.
The Pancake Pantry is famous for its breakfast with lines out the door. The owner has been so successful, he has opened several others including Nashville. Nashville's Pancake Pantry was voted the best place to sight a country singer or famous movie actor. Perhaps, the Regulars, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, had something to do with this report. When you come try the crepes or pancakes here at the original Pancake Pantry, you'll see why people love it. I always like to frequent the Cherokee Grill for their incredible steaks, salads, and macaroni & cheese! So come visit, walk around, enjoy the mountain backdrop, and we promise that you won't leave hungry!
- Pancake Pantry 628 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Cherokee Grill 1002 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Kilwin's Ice Cream 645 E Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Peddler on the River 820 River Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Dick's Last Resort 903 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Bubba Gump 900 Parkway Traffic Light #8, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Donut Friar 634 Parkway # 15, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Wild Plum Inn 555 Buckhorn Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Park Grill Restaurant 1110 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Smoky Mountain Brewery & Pizza 1004 Parkway,Gatlinburg, Tn